Oiga respects your privacy, see how we use it.
Last modified: 06.11.17.
we or us
UK and EU Cookie Law
User or you
collectively all information that you submit to Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10794279 whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://www.getoiga.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d) "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Our use of Data For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga is the "data controller". We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes;
18. and sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £15.
22. Data security is of great importance to Cloudoperations PM Limited trading as Oiga and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
26. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
33. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).